- Colo Colo Gallery, New Bedford, MA.
- The Tenacity of the Human Figure, Narrows Center for the Arts, Fall River, MA.
- Sculpted Spaces, Historic Places, a juried exhibition. Organized by Historic New England and the New England Sculptors Association. Governor John Langdon House in Portsmouth, NH.
- SELECT FAIR: FRIEZE WEEK NYC. 548 West 22nd Street, Between 10th and 11th Avenue in Chelsea, New York, NY 10011.
- From Providence to Provincetown: Contemporary Women Artists. Gallery X, New Bedford, MA in conjunction with University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth, MA.
- Pulling the Wool, Solo Show, Colo Colo Gallery, New Bedford, MA.
- Show of Heads, Limner Gallery, Hudson, NY.
- Naughty and Nice, Colo Colo Gallery, New Bedford, MA. Juried by Don Wilkinson.
- Gallery in the Garden, West Tisbury, MA
- Affordable Art Fair 2012 NYC Fall Edition, Chelsea Tunnel, New York, NY.
- ArtExpo 2012 NYC, Pier 92, New York, NY.
- Simply X, Gallery X, New Bedford, MA.
- Sex at the X, Gallery X, New Bedford, MA
- Affordable Art Fair, New York, NY; Lilibranch Gallery, New York, NY
- Sample, Artworks! Gallery, New Bedford, MA.
- Darkness: World and Culture, Caladan Gallery, Beverly, MA. Juried by Caladan Gallery.
- New Works 2007, Gallery X, New Bedford, MA. Juried by Roger Kizik.
- NUDES: The nude human figure in artistic representation, Atlantic Works Gallery, East Boston, MA. Juried by Rob Clifford, Director & Curator of the Clifford-Smith Gallery, Boston and Nick Nick Johnson, Director of the Center of Photographic Exhibitions at New England School of Photography.
- Give Me Some Truth: Theories, Conspiracies, Politics and Art, Gallery 28, Boston, MA.
- Suffolk Night at the MFA, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, MA.
- Drawn to Distraction, New England School of Art & Design, Boston, MA.
Colo Colo Gallery, New Bedford, MA
Gallery X, New Bedford, MA
2005, Bachelor of Fine Arts, New England School of Art & Design at Suffolk University, Boston, MA